Itune’s Gift Card (USA)
৳ 470.00 – ৳ 8,799.00
এই গিফট কার্ড ব্যবহারের পূর্বে আপনার Apple একাউন্টের Billing Address টি United State of America(USA) করে নিবেন। না বুঝলে ইউটিউবে ভিডিও দেখে নিবেন। এই গিফট কার্ড রিফান্ড যোগ্য নহে। তাই সাবধানতার সাথে ব্যবহার করবেন।
What Can You Buy With App Store & iTunes Gift Cards?
To use an App Store & iTunes Gift card, you’ll first need to redeem it. Once you’ve redeemed the credit, it’s added to your Apple ID and can’t be transferred.
Any purchases you make will subtract from that balance. You can redeem App Store & iTunes credit using an iOS device, Android device, or from your computer.
Redeem on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Launch the App Store.
- Tap Today at the bottom of your screen.
- Select your user icon at the top of the screen (or sign in if needed).
- Tap Redeem Gift Card or Code to redeem by using your camera or entering your code manually.
Redeem via Android:
- Launch the Apple Music app.
- Press the menu button.
- Hit Account.
- Choose Redeem Gift Card or Code.
- Enter your code and tap on Redeem.
Redeem via the App Store on your Mac:
- Launch the App Store.
- On the sidebar, click your name or the sign in button.
- Click on Redeem Gift Card to redeem by using your camera or entering your code manually.
Redeem via iTunes for Windows:
- Launch iTunes.
- On the menu bar, choose Account, then pick Redeem.
- Sign in and follow the on-screen directions.
Buy iOS or tvOS Apps and Games
Perhaps the most common use for your Apple ID credit these days is to buy mobile apps and games. Considering the relatively low cost of items on the App Store, your credit will likely last you a while. If you prefer, you can make in-app purchases using Apple ID credit too.
Looking for some fun games to buy? Take a look at these:
- Plague Inc. ($0.99) provides an immersive strategy option for those wanting to go against the entire world.
- Geometry Dash ($1.99) offers an almost maddeningly difficult but still addictive platforming experience with one-touch controls.
- Dead Cells ($8.99) gives rogue-lite and Metroidvania fans a challenging yet accessible action title on iOS.
You may also want to use your credit to grab some genuinely useful apps, such as:
- CARROT Weather ($4.99) is a hyper-local weather forecast bot that’s built on Easter eggs and snark.
- Tweetbot 5 ($4.99) is the best Twitter app you can buy.
- The original Facetune ($3.99) is an awesome app to tweak your selfies.
Buy Mac Apps and Games
Your Apple ID credit also works on the Mac App Store. The apps you’ll find there are quite a bit more expensive than their mobile counterparts. But as they are more powerful, you can get real work done.
You might be able to get a nice discount on Apple’s pro-level video editor Final Cut Pro ($299.99) to bring it within your price range. If you’re looking for a good image editor but don’t fancy Adobe’s subscription model, Affinity Photo ($50) is modestly priced and sufficiently powerful.
In the play section of the store, macOS’s 2019 game of the year is a painterly puzzle-platformer called GRIS ($4.99). Also worth your time is Mini Metro ($9.99), a fun strategy puzzler about managing public transportation infrastructure. The legendary Civilization VI ($59.99) is a good pick for strategy fans.
Music, Movies, and TV
You can also buy media on iTunes directly (prior to upgrading to macOS Catalina). If you’re on Catalina or later, Apple Music, Apple TV, Apple Movies, and the Apple Podcasts apps can utilize your funds as well. Regardless of which program you use, it’s easy to buy albums from your favorite artists or even use your Apple ID credit towards an Apple Music subscription (just be aware of the automatic payments when the credit expires).
If you prefer, you can also buy or rent movies and TV programs; the latter is much cheaper. Once you’ve redeemed an App Store & iTunes gift card, you can also use it to buy content via your Apple TV.
Don’t Forget Books
If you use your iPhone or iPad as an ereader, you can also use Apple ID credit in the Apple Books app on either a mobile device or a Mac computer. That includes graphic novels, nonfiction, interactive books, and audiobooks.
For pre-Catalina users, iTunes allows for audiobook purchases and playback.